NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS
Never compare yourself to others, here's why: Every person is born with particular gifts and innate skills, a tendency to be better at some things rather than others. We all have different qualities, skill sets, and priorities.
This is makes humans so special, one of our most positive defining qualities. Our uniqueness. All these factors we fail to see when we compare ourselves to others. Never compare, rather give yourself a chance to evolve into your full potential.
Let these quotes inspire you to be you and never compare yourself to others.
1. "The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel." -- Steven Furtick
2. “Personality begins where comparison leaves off. Be unique. Be memorable. Be confident. Be Proud.”-- Shannon L. Alder
3. “Don’t compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.” -- Regina Brett
4. “Never worry about the delay of your success compared to others, because construction of a palace take more time than an ordinary building.” -- Unknown
5. "A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms." – Zen Shin
6. “We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose.” -- Bob Goff
7. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” -- Lao Tzu
8. "Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” -- Tim Hiller
9. "Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?” – Danielle LaPorte
10. "I did this to myself back then, compared my accomplishments at twenty-three to those of spectacularly successful people (Picasso at twenty-three was finishing his Blue Period; Mick Jagger was writing "19th Nervous Breakdown"; Joan of Arc had rescued France, been burned at the stake, and been dead for four years)." -- Tom Barbash
11. "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." -- Shan Gog
12. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Maruch
13. “About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won’t like you at all.” – Rita Mae Brown
14. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
15. "Who's to say what's better or worse anyway? Who's to even say what's normal or average? We're all different people and we're allowed to be different from on another. " -- Ellen DeGeneres
16. “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.” – Coco Chanel
17. "Does the sun ask itself, ‘Am I good? Am I worthwhile? Is there enough of me?’ No, it burns and it shines. Does the sun ask itself, ‘What does the moon think of me? How does Mars feel about me today?’ No it burns, it shines. Does the sun ask itself, ‘Am I as big as other suns in other galaxies?’ No, it burns, it shines." -- Andrea Dworkin
18. “When I was a child my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk, you’ll be the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” – Picasso
Leave A Comment